Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I've been diagnosed with DKS

Apparently, I'm afflicted.  Terribly.  Did you know that 8.5 out of 10 knitters suffer from Delusional Knitting Syndrome?  I've just joined a support group to help me manage this terrifying disorder.  I didn't even know I had it until "MsBijoux" on my Yahoo Knitlist Group named it.  At least I suffer not alone.  Currently, my main symptom is Harry Potter related, and is accompanied by a tightness in my chest....It's causing me great pain to admit defeat, but alas, time stands for no woman.  We haven't actually gone to the movie yet.  I mean, technically, I could have as many as 3 whole days till we go.  Minus the Turkey Day prep & noshing, I could probably work in 1 more quick HP item to add to the current 5 that are finished.
Oh, there, see?  That's my disorder talking. 
One day, one skein, one project, one stitch at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment